A Simple Way to Support NU
Instead of making a gift in their wills or estates, some people opt for the increased flexibility provided by a beneficiary designation:
Here’s how to name National University as a beneficiary (it only takes three simple steps!):
- Contact your retirement plan administrator, insurance company, bank, or financial institution for a change-of-beneficiary form.
- Decide what percentage (from 1-100) you would like us to receive and name us, along with the percentage you chose, on the beneficiary form.
- Return the completed form to your plan administrator, insurance company, bank, or financial institution.
There are many options for giving to National University, and we can help you decide which method works best for your particular needs:
- Contact the Development Office at (858) 642-8807 or email@example.com to talk about supporting NU.
- Seek the advice of your financial or legal advisor.
- If you include NU in your plans, please use our legal name and federal tax ID.
Legal Name: National University
Address: 11255 N. Torrey Pines Road, La Jolla, California 92037
Federal Tax ID Number: 23-7172306